Effective: May 4, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your data when you use our Services.
By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information from you to provide and improve our Services to you. We do not sell, exhange or rent your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
Voyzu Contacts Directory uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis and usage information so that we can improve the Services
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Our Access To Your G Suite Data
We require access to a limited set of your G Suite Company Data to provide the Services. The application's access to your G Suite Data is called out in the Google Consent screen that appears before you install Voyzu Contacts Directory for G Suite:
- The application has full access to your contacts data
- The application has access to create new files and read those files
- The application has read only access to the company information you have entered into G Suite
- The application has read only access to your users basic information (e.g. name, email address)
- We can tell whether you have Voyzu Contacts Directory installed for your G Suite company
Storage of Your G Suite Data
We maintain a secure copy of the G Suite data we have access to, in order to provide the Services
Types of Data Collected
G Suite Data
We collect a sub-set of your G Suite data, as outlined above
We collect information about how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners, such as Google and Amazon, for the hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to operate the Services. Data is currently stored in North Virginia. U.S.A.
We take the security of your data very seriously and we use best practice security measures such as encryption of data at rest and data transmissions. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data, and you use the Services at your own risk. You are responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.
We may employ third party companies and individuals ("Service Providers") to assist us in operating and developing the Services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Voyzu won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won’t sell information about you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including:
- to a service provider as outlined above
- when we have a good faith belief it is required by law
We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper.
We may modify this Policy at any time. When we change the Policy we will also change the Effective Date that appears at the top of this Policy. If a revision is material we will notify you. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.